This web site is operated and managed by Kyowa Sangyo Co., Ltd. (hereafter “this Company”).
All content posted on this web site (data, documents, images, videos, sound, programs, and designs, etc.) is protected by the relevant laws, ordinances and regulations, and as a general rule, belongs to this Company.
The reprinting, use, copying, distributing, or modifying, etc. of the content posted on this web site is prohibited without the express permission of this Company or other rights holders, except within the limits of relevant laws, ordinances and regulations.
The following actions are prohibited when using this web site.
(1) Acts that infringe upon, or are likely to infringe upon, the property or rights of third parties or of this Company.
(2) Acts that damage or create a disadvantage for, or that are likely to damage or create a disadvantage for, third parties or this Company.
(3) Acts that damage the honor or credibility, or that are likely to damage the honor or credibility, of third parties or this Company.
(4) Acts that are contrary to public order and morals, or that are likely to be contrary to public order and morals.
(5) Acts that lead to criminal acts, or that are likely to lead to criminal acts.
(6) Acts that consist of making a false declaration or notification, such as registering another person’s email address.
(7) Acts that consist of using or providing harmful programs, such as viruses, or acts that could lead to such harm.
(8) Any other acts that violate, or are likely to violate, laws, ordinances and regulations.
(9) Any other acts deemed inappropriate by this Company.
Users may not link to this web site unless they have received written consent from this Company in advance.
If you would like to link to this web site, please be sure to email us in advance with the URL of the source link and the URL of the desired link on this Company’s web site.
Please note that we may refuse the link if we decide that it is not appropriate for this web site.
This Company is extremely careful about the information posted on this web site.
However, we absolutely cannot guarantee the credibility, legitimacy, validity, or security, etc., of the content. In addition, this Company is not responsible in any way for any problems or damages arising from the use of this web site.
General Affairs Department